- Looked as if San Antonio was going to potentially steal another game on the road in this one. The Spurs lead by as many as 19 multiple times throughout this game. Spurs took a 59 to 49 lead into the half. After a Denver run, San Antonio pushed the lead back up to 19 and then the Nuggets started their comeback.
- Denver struggled offensively to get in a groove for 3 quarters, but the 4th quarter was a different story. Nuggets offense started to look like their old self in the 4th, thanks to a lot of two-man pick & rolls from Jamal Murray and Nikola Jokic.
- An incredible 4th quarter from Jamal Murray. The Nuggets guard went into the 4th 0/7 shooting wise and went 8/9 from the field in the 4th including a sequence of back to back three's. Murray's miss was a shot clock "heat check" with less than a minute to go in the game.
- Denver outscored San Antonio 39-23 in the 4th.
- Big performance from San Antonio Spurs Guard Demar DeRozan who finished the game with 31 points on 11/19 shooting.
- Nuggets have historically been awful on the road in San Antonio. Denver has lost their last 13 games in San Antonio.
Denver had an early scare but took care of business in Game 2. The Spurs are going to give the Nuggets fits all series long. This one should go the distance. Can Denver steal a win in San Antonio and get home court back?