- The Denver Nuggets team we've been waiting for during the playoffs finally was on full display and they looked fantastic.
- After a trend of coming out of the gates slowly throughout the series, Denver started out hot in this one. The Nuggets took a 26-19 lead into the 2nd quarter.
- Great production from 4 of the Nuggets key starters, as well as numerous players off the bench. Nikola Jokic with his typical 16 pts, 11 rebounds, and 8 assists. Gary Harris pitched in with 15 pts (5/8 FG), and Paul Millsap finished with 14 points (4/10 FG)
- Another great performance from Nuggets rising star Jamal Murray who finished the game with 23 points (9/16 FG, 4/9 3P) in 27 minutes of action. In the Nuggets last two victories, Murray is averaging 23.5 points per game while shooting 56.6 percent from the field and 53.8 percent from downtown.
- San Antonio Spurs big man LaMarcus Aldridge with a double-double (17 pts and 10 rebounds).
- Spurs, who often don't excel in the three-point department, finished this game 7/24 (29%) from downtown.
- Game 6 will be in San Antonio on Thursday, where the Nuggets have a history of struggling. Remember, the Nuggets won Game 5 on the Spurs home court.
What Did We Learn
The Nuggets are at their best when Murray is on. Denver will need to have a big performance in San Antonio in order to move on to the next round.